I am very blessed.
Today was my 25th birthday and this is one of the best birthdays that I have had in a long time.
This whole week has been a celebration for me, with having family time starting on Sunday. Which also happens to be my sister's 31st birthday. My sister, brother-in-law, neices, mom, and I went out to a lovely place up north. The food was delightful and it was awesome to spend even just a little time with them.
My mother took me out for a small lunch yesterday and it was fun to run out quickly to meet her. Each day is a new adventure for whatever happens.
Today was my offical b-day, my friends chipped in and got me a Nintendo Wii. I nearly fainted when I carefully opened the pink paper. It blew me away because they wanted to get me something special that we could all do together. I didn't want to except it because this machine is too much money, but Rebecca told me to take it or else she'd hide my Hello Kitty plushie. Hard choice.
Today at work, I was given cards, gift-cards, a keepsake box, and candles! On my Lord! This floored me and they got me fruit and a lemon cake! One of my favorites. I will pray long and hard tonight because each person who has blessed me with even a smile and a wishful good day is a God sent in my life.
Praise Him above for this day, praise Him indeed.
1 comment:
Hi Em...I'm so glad that you felt loved on your special day! Mom told me what your friends got you & Kyle said he'll be right over to help you break the Wii in. Love to you!!
Post a Comment